Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Can I ask the Universitat de València to acquire new software?

You can request the acquisition of new software by the PDI or PAS, provided that the use is general well in classrooms, laboratories or in offices. Requests for acquisition must be made through
Students and students can not request such acquisitions.